Beta / Testing
Application Status: Release Candidate
Release Candidate software refers to computer software that near enough to production ready.
Some aspects of our MediaMarkup are still in progress, contains a few bugs and some aspects subject to change or further development.
The application is secure, stable and usable, we are just not quite ready for the official launch yet.
Most testing has been driven via the API with customers integrating their own applications, this aspect of the application is the most mature and is working in production for some clients.
We are very busy working on key aspects of the application to ensure we are providing a secure, stable application with features that users need, whilst keeping things simple and straight forward. We are currently working on the following :
- Updated Security, full re-write of the User management and OAuth integration [DONE]
- Annotation Tool And API (continual development based on feedback)
- Front-end usability for non API Customers (in progress)
- HTML based Annotations (todo)
- Removing the custom subdomain to simplify switching accounts [DONE]
We consider all feedback, comments and suggestions and we believe a company will only succeed having exceptional customer support. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you would like to receive updates, please join our mailing list